Check out wonderful way to make yam and goat meat pepper soup (Ukodo) onlinenigeria.com Jun 2, 2017 5:13 PM Editor’s note: Mariah Adebo boye, the Mariah Adeboboye, the boye, the Mariah Adeboboye, the NAIJ.com partner blogger, in this article, explains how to make yam and goat meat pepper soup (Ukodo). Mariah is an amazing cook, who is passionate about her family and inspires other families to ensure best meals are on their tables on a daily basis. She is the owner of food bog called Mariellasmenu, the platform she uses to share recipes in order to inspire people to cook for their families. Mariah could be contacted via: +2348173155778, +2348126766674 or Mariellasmenu. It rained heavily today so I thought to make this yam pepper soup (Ukodo) for my family for supper. As you already know, when it rains during the day, the chills only sets in at night and when this happens, there’s nothing as amazing as a warm bowl of yam pepper...
Nairapot is a platform with great ideology to help you empower your dreams. It is also design with lots of sustainable features to create a lasting impression in the marble of tume . Despite your yesterday's pain and disappointments in donation platforms, Nairapot has come to correct the wrongs of greedy Admins and selfish participants. NOTE: Stop POOR (Passing Over Opportunity Repeatedly). Nairapot is a Lifestyle. For more information visit our website @ www.nairapot.org Call : +12096768623, +2348179012730
Man stabs his wife to death over N2k feeding allowance in Kogi The Kogi state police command have arrested one 30-year-old man, identified as Garuba, for stabbing his wife to death over N2, 000 feeding money. According to the Sun, Garuba who is a commercial driver from Ihima in Okehi Local Government Area of Kogi State, was paraded alongside other criminals in the state. Garuba told journalists that his wife of 15 years, Falilat, picked up a quarrel with him over his inability to cater for the family. “My wife requested for N4,000 for her to go and purchase food items, but I managed to give her N2,000 promising that the following day I would run round for the balance. “But she started cursing me when I insisted she must return back #500 from the #2,000 so that I could use it to run around. Before I knew what was happening, she landed a slap on my face and this made me to be drenched in fury as I pick up a knife and shook her at her oesophagus”he said He says he reg...
Comments
Post a Comment